Grams Image

Grams Image

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Want to be taught the BASICS?

If you want the basics of how to do almost anything for Prepping you have a huge amount of informative videos to choose from on youtube.  I have my absolute favorites and have most of them in my links on the right hand side of this blog.  I have Everyday Food Storage for lots of basic information on long term foods for storage. There is also a series on Dehydrate2Store videos which teach all the ins and outs of using the Excalibur for drying fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc. You may want to have the basics on general food storage plans and equipment which is under Wendy DeWitt's series of videos.
One of my favorite series because I love this man's creativity and the British perspective is Rickvanman's series of videos.  He also has a series on turning a van into a camper van and has an allotment vegetable garden.  He is a professional in video and audio productions and has other interesting videos.  Some of my favorite Survival preppers are Dave Canterbury from Dual Survival who has a pathfinder series.  I also like Southernprepper1 who has lots of scenarios portrayed and keeps you hanging on.  All of these people are creative and very informative.  There are many more that I keep up with for other subjects such as medical "Patriot Nurse" who gives lots of suggestions on medical supplies and basic treatments as well as lots of common sense health protection.  I will be adding many more links as I come across them. 
Knowledge is the most important tool you can have so please watch the youtube links I have placed in the links section and then research the subjects download and print out any written information they offer or buy the books they suggest.  You will be much better off during a severe collapse or even better off during a mild economic problem such as a job loss. 

I only want to help others with the research that I have done and share so we do not have to reinvent the wheel as we go along on our journey of becoming prepared and more self reliant.

Remember, "God Helps Those That Help Themselves"........"Every Journey begin with the First Step".

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I think your site is awesome! It's actually extremely helpful and very useful. You present it in a fun and easy to understand way. I am definitely following your blog! Please keep posting and post more often! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Johany, I love to write but I haven't done much advertising so I haven't had many people reading it. I want to put some pictures on sometime soon. My granddaughter said she will teach me how.....Pretty bad when I have to learn that type of thing from a 12 year old...Ha! Have you checked out my older posts on other pages? I try to be humorous on some of the articles. Keep on prepping! God Bless you and yours...

    ReplyDelete